I have too many interests to list exhaustively, but this is a representative sample of how I spend my time:
- Software engineering, theory and practice. Compilers, programming languages, type systems, parsers; not abstractly but with the goal of improving engineering practices.
- Data modeling, ontologies, logic, information management: choosing the right formalisms to model the world.
- Self-improvement: autodidactism, lifting, productivity, time-tracking.
- The future: what does life look like after biology, and what does the universe look like after intelligence?
If this is interesting to you, send me an email.
- Hacker News: submissions, comments.
About This Site
- Effective Spaced Repetition
- Unbundling Tools for Thought
- Introducing Austral: A Systems Language with Linear Types and Capabilities
- Language Pragmatics Engineering
- Lessons from Writing a Compiler
- Signed Integers are Asymmetrical
My RSS feeds: